War Arranger - forum Organisateur de matches, de tournois et de ladders

War Arranger Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

circuitman
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    War Arranger Forum Index :: War Arranger :: L' auberge
Previous topic :: Next topic  
circuitman
Newbe

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû)

PostPosted: Wed 4 Mar - 07:30 (2009)    Post subject: circuitman Reply with quote

salut a tous,alors donc j'ai pas de team je joue en ligne avec un pot

mon psn: circuitman

je suis nouveau dans la bc et tout les jeux du genre(fps),je joue plutot au jeux de caisse,moto,course d'ou mon psn

esque ce forum est uniquement fps?

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 4 Mar - 07:30 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Theniko8
Administrateur

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) France
ID PSN: theniko8

PostPosted: Wed 4 Mar - 19:22 (2009)    Post subject: circuitman Reply with quote

pour le moment ce forum est uniquement fait pour certains fps, tu peu pas organiser des match sur des jeux de caisses lol

circuitman
Newbe

PostPosted: Wed 4 Mar - 19:32 (2009)    Post subject: circuitman Reply with quote

ok merci

je crois que je vais acheté CD4 ou CD5

un petit conseille sur le quelle prendre,n'oublier pas que je suis novice mais que j'ai bien le pad en main.

Theniko8
Administrateur

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) France
ID PSN: theniko8

PostPosted: Wed 4 Mar - 19:39 (2009)    Post subject: circuitman Reply with quote

ben sa dépend de l'univers que tu aime, cod4 c'est une guerre morderne avec des armes de nos jour graphisme pareil, alor que COD5 c'est seconde guerre mondiale, après la prise en main est la même!

circuitman
Newbe

PostPosted: Thu 5 Mar - 13:37 (2009)    Post subject: circuitman Reply with quote

ok merci pour l'info,je pencherais plutot pour cod4

yanisse57
Gamers

PostPosted: Fri 6 Mar - 10:51 (2009)    Post subject: circuitman Reply with quote

keske je voule dire si tu a cod4 je serai d'accord pour que tu vienne jouer avec nous pour avoir des nouveaux potes

circuitman
Newbe

PostPosted: Fri 6 Mar - 11:36 (2009)    Post subject: circuitman Reply with quote

ok avec plaisir.

yanisse57
Gamers

PostPosted: Fri 6 Mar - 17:31 (2009)    Post subject: circuitman Reply with quote

et tu pence avoir kans le jeux

circuitman
Newbe

PostPosted: Sat 7 Mar - 10:15 (2009)    Post subject: circuitman Reply with quote

je sais pas trop,dabor resident evil5

ca devrais pas trainé.

yanisse57
Gamers

PostPosted: Sat 7 Mar - 20:03 (2009)    Post subject: circuitman Reply with quote

oki lol

spinbike0121
Newbe

Féminin
ID PSN: man

PostPosted: Tue 24 Mar - 09:09 (2020)    Post subject: circuitman Reply with quote

Excellent article. I am experiencing a few of these issues as well .. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this post plus the rest of the website is also really good. Excellent site you have here .. It's hard to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care !! This is a topic that's close to my heart also visit us  77up... Best wishes! Exactly where are your contact details though?

remymars90
Newbe

Féminin

PostPosted: Fri 24 Apr - 11:14 (2020)    Post subject: circuitman Reply with quote

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website. I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own site now Wink
I was pretty pleased to uncover this web site info. I wanted to thank you for ones time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely liked every part of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to check out new things in your web site.

bayjay568
Newbe

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 30 Apr - 17:16 (2020)    Post subject: circuitman Reply with quote

You are so awesome! I do not think I've truly read through a single thing like that before. So good to discover another person with a few genuine thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This site is one thing that's needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality click here! I really like reading an article that can make men and women think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

leslieelwood
Newbe

Masculin
ID PSN: PSN

PostPosted: Fri 22 May - 12:15 (2020)    Post subject: FrSky X8R Receiver Reply with quote

You are so interesting! I don't believe I've truly read through anything like that before. So wonderful to discover another person with a few unique thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is something that is required on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!Me also drop here  FrSky X8R Receiver some personal ideas thats may helpful for you.

jonamdicks
Newbe

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 1 Jun - 10:36 (2020)    Post subject: circuitman Reply with quote

SocialHungry will add extra views to your story to make sure that your Instagram profile is recognized everywhere. SocialHungry offer an option of customized services that are completely based on your budget and is affordable visit more.Very good info. Lucky me I discovered your blog by chance (stumbleupon). I have book-marked it for later! This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me. Thanks! Everything is very open with a very clear clarification of the challenges. It was really informative. Your site is very useful. Many thanks for sharing! I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this blog. I really hope to check out the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal site now Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    War Arranger Forum Index :: War Arranger :: L' auberge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation